Hayabusa Sand Car
- This car was built in 2006.
- It has a 2001 hayabusa with a turbo system.
- The car and suspension are built from 4130 cromoly steel.
- This car is turn key and ready to ride.
- The car dyno'ed at 246 horsepower to the rear wheels.
- The turbo system uses a piggy back system using eight
- The turbo is a Garret 57 trim turbo with a five hundred
horse power potential.
- The exhaust is jet hot coated along with the plenum box.
- This car is very fast.
- The car weighs 700 pounds.
- The shocks are Works in the front and Fox in the rear
and they're both coil over's.
- The car has a lot of chrome and is painted candy apple red
with silver sparkle paint.
- The side panels are prismatic grey with Rhyno lining
on the inside.
- The brakes are CNC and the stub axels are 930 micro stubs.
- The car uses a 630 o-ring chain and has a rotating center
axel for the chain adjuster.
- This means no chain noise from a chain tensioner.
- The rear tires are competition grooved Sand Tires Unlimited
with Douglas Wheels and the front is Douglas Wheels with
custom super buffed Mohawk's.